Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want to advance your career working in a dynamic and responsive team?
As a project manager you would be entrusted to work on a range of projects from small single day programmes to larger, more challenging site investigation and remediation programmes. Working within the project management team you will be required to undertake the following roles:
- Preparation of budget estimates for drilling and site investigation programmes
- Contract administration
- Management of the preparation and the safe and cost effective execution of multiple site projects at one time
- Competent leadership and support of site crews and professional liaison with suppliers, subcontractors, clients and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of projects
- Involvement in programme scheduling and allocation of resources, including management of vehicle and plant availability and crew logistics within a fast-paced and dynamic industry
- Performance of site audits and undertaken other site visits as required
- Working towards continuous improvement of procedures, processes and the quality of our service
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Background working in the drilling/site investigation and/or geotechnical/geoenvironmental contracting or consulting industry preferred but not essential
- Astute commercial awareness and budget control
- Ability to be adaptable and responsive to change
- An innovative approach to problem solving with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- A conscientious, systematic and thorough approach with meticulous attention to detail
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to motivate and get the best performance out of work colleagues
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral
We offer a competitive salary £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 negotiable depending on experience and an innovative, forwarding thinking and ambitious business environment in which to progress your career. If you think this is an ideal role for you, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com to apply.
You could be the person we are looking for. Geotron UK Ltd has grown over 20% each year over the last 5 years and we are looking for people to work with us to continue on this interesting path.
There will be a good team of people to get you into your job and to support you during your career. We hire people to stay with us for the long term and there are plenty of opportunities available to keep this interesting. We offer a reward scheme, a pension scheme, 22 holidays in addition to the bank holidays and various training opportunities. When you are working away, your expenses are reimbursed up to generous limits and you will stay in national chain hotels.
We are looking for the following people to come and join us:
Experienced rotary drillers
Experienced cable percussion drillers
Experienced/trainee window sample/Geoprobe drillers
Trainee/assistant rotary drillers
Trainee/assistant cable percussion drillers
Depending on the position, duties will involve operation of/assisting on drilling rigs, on-site project management, general rig maintenance plus a variety of ancillary activities such as concrete coring, hand digging, installation of monitoring/remediation wells, well development, well decommissioning etc.
As you can see there is a variation of positions available and therefore we would be interested in applications from a varied experience level. Applicants must have a UK drivers licence (ideally with B+E, C+E or C1+E entitlement) and own transport to get to our premises in Mossley. Our clients appreciate our high quality and safety standards and we are looking for candidates who will fit into this culture.
Please send us your CV, via the firstname.lastname@example.org email, so we can make an appointment to discuss your potential future career with us.