Geotron UK - Geotechnical & Environmental Drilling & Vacuum Excavation
Geotron UK is an independent, specialist drilling contractor. We provide land drilling and vacuum excavation services to support our clients during environmental and geotechnical site investigation and contaminated land remediation programmes. Our unique combination of specialist rigs, experienced and knowledgeable people and a desire to excel in everything that we do make Geotron UK a preferred supplier of drilling and excavation services for environmental and geotechnical consultants, contractors and corporate clients alike. Follow us on:
We own and operate a number of drilling rigs including:
- Geoprobe 7822DT
- Geoprobe 66DT
- Dando 2500 (2 rigs)
- Nordmeyer DSB 0/3
- Comacchio GEO205 (2 rigs)
- Massenza MI3
- Competitor Dart
Our service include:
- drilling of high quality boreholes by a variety of drilling techniques;
- installation of gas/groundwater monitoring wells (including CMT multi-level wells);
- installation of larger diameter remediation/abstraction wells;
- well decommissioning (by overdrilling and pressure grouting);
- well development by various techniques;
- provide vacuum excavation services using the Vactron LP Air 300SDT;
- geotechnical testing and sampling (SPTs, U100, UT, Dynamic probing etc.);
- direct remedial product injection;
- drilling of boreholes for open and closed loop ground source heat pump systems;
- water well drilling; and
- pump tests.
We conduct all our activities within strict health & safety and environmental protocols in a professional and competent manner. Whether we are working on a small residential development or a large petrochemical facility, you can be assured that Geotron UK will reflect the professionalism of your company and enable you to meet or even exceed the expectations of your clients.
We are based in Mossley , just to the east of Manchester on the edge of the Peak District. Locally, we are involved in drilling projects throughout Greater Manchester, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and Cheshire. Nationally, we operate throughout the rest of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and internationally within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Europe. Being centrally located and close to the major motorway network we can mobilise quickly and economically to serve our clients wherever a site is located.
This website is aimed at providing you with information about our company, our machines and our capabilities. If you have any queries about the material that is presented here or would just like to chat to us, please feel free contact us and find out how we can help with your geo-environmental drilling programmes.
Geotron UK Ltd. Registered in England, Company No.: 4430907. Registered Address: Unit E201B, Warmco Industry Park, Eastgate, Manchester Road, Mossley, OL5 9AY. Directors: DM van Enk, SJ van Enk. VAT No. GB784 4298 84.